Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
spring babies

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 16, 07 at 7:51

I was sitting on the back porch reading yesteday, puppy asleep on my lap, when over my head I heard a scribble scrabble noise. Looked up to see 2 baby squirrels peering over the eave of the house (where the back wall of the house becomes a part of the porch) at me. When I moved, they toddled away and disappeared in an opening that I HOPE doesn't go all the way through to the attic, but that probably does... I hated to, but I threw tons of mothballs around their porch hole... hoping the smell will drive them to relocate, and at that NOT further into the attic! Ron will go up there tonite and throw mothballs in the attic part. It works to get rid of the critters... just doesn't keep the next generation away.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: spring babies

I once had a neighbor whose attic was infested with squirrels. I could look out my kitchen window up to the eves of their house and see many holes with little squirrel heads peaking out. Obviously a squirrel can bore through wood or possibly weathered wood that is soft?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here