Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cajunrosegal

Where Art Thou CC??!!!

cajunrosegal
17 years ago

The caped one has been missing of late, Im missing the caped one. Has anyone heard from Richard? Does anyone know if the mantied one is lurking near windows?

Angela (the uncaped one)

Comments (17)

• pete41
    17 years ago

He moved to a uppity neighborhood and said he wasn't coming back.

• meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
    17 years ago

Well, I hope he has a great rose season and stayed toasty this winter. Sending my regards into the ether...

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    17 years ago

I think we all miss him.

Kate

• darbardi
    17 years ago

Well, I certainly miss him. But I do understand why he does not
    consider this forum home.
    Richard-try here one more time please.

• harryshoe zone6 eastern Pennsylvania
    17 years ago

I miss Richard also. I don't recall him having problems here. I thought he left to be with Pete.

• pete41
    17 years ago

The other place sees this place as the dredges ..I wish I had saved some of the quotes.
    I was run off because I made it too obvious I missed this place.I was going to play a trick on Harry but that made me a spy and ingrate in Goofy and her goonies eyes,so they hung me.

• carla17
    17 years ago

Here's something weird. A while back a forumer friend and I were talking. I can't repeat what was said cause I don't remember but the end comment was by the other person. "Oh, everybody knows conversations is a h$77 pit". Maybe not exact words, but the word H$77 was used.

Carla

• michaelalreadytaken
    17 years ago

You mean the EMMMAS (email mafia mutual admiration society) doesn't approve of Conversations?

How unfortunate.

MichaelAT

• carla17
    17 years ago

LOL, oh how a mouth does run like a stream. I've dammed mine up permanently. I shall now go play spades and try to be good, nice and acceptable.

Carla

• kathwhit
    17 years ago

Hey, I feel at home here. What does that say about me?
    K

• meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
    17 years ago

EMMAS, lol. Y'all are bad ;] Don't stop though cos I like it!

We're not talking about the Desert [ss?] I assume?

17 years ago

I still have trouble understanding why someone would be mad at the group. Most of the "issues" which I have observed, or been part of, include a lot of misunderstanding. Occasionally, someone is offended, says something in response and it gets a bit tense. But, I can't even remember the last time someone got angry or mean here. You can't all be that bad. And, I don't even know who any of you are. How seriously should I take your scolding?

I have no problems with anyone, even the folks who threw me off the other forum before my first post.

So, as I always say, if you feel offended-just ignore the post.

• carla17
    17 years ago

Mere, I don't know who is talking about who, only that statement I wrote above. I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. There were/are some caring honest people who come here, I know that for a fact. I got tired a long time ago worrying about what other people think. As long as I stay out of trouble I'm happy.
    Kathy, I'm glad you feel that way, I do too.
    Harry, don't worry. Everyone loves you and I want to know your secret for that dark glossy premium foliage in your pictures, awesome photos.

Carla

• cajunrosegal
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I was deemed unsavory by the EMMMAS and thrown out too Harry. Thats all Im saying on that score, still rankles a bit but I shall live.
    I just wish Richard was here, I miss him dreadfully.
    Angela

• sammy zone 7 Tulsa
    17 years ago

Harry, how can you get thrown off without saying anything? That is funny.

Sammy

17 years ago

Maybe they monitor my thoughts. If you all could do that, I'm sure you'd throw me off this forum.

• cajunrosegal
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LOL =O) Silly Harry, your thoughts cant be THAT bad !
    Angela