Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MIA- and sometimes they come back...

Posted by cajunrosegal 10 south florida (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 1, 08 at 14:06

Ive been a hit or miss for awhile even tho I lurk quite a bit because I cant post from work. Spring is coming and Im looking toward my empty flower beds and rubbing my hands together. I removed a tree and am thinking about removing these huge palm trees in the front, they are blocking my rose light! They also drop all these litte round pain in the buts that shoot right out the lawn mower! I HATE palm trees...guess I shouldnt have moved to florida then huh? lol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MIA- and sometimes they come back...

Honey, yer old Jerry Lee loves you no matter where your at.

o

Sure is good to see you! I've been gardening between showers. Just put in a new bed for climbers with the help of my DS who dug the bed and hauled in the dirt to fill it up. I will plant them this week. Get rid of those trees.....get more roses! Good to see you to, Richard. I heard you were lettin' 'em have it at the hot topics forum.
Kathy

o

Kathy, it is my duty as the caped one to fight for truth, justice, and the American/Australian way...

o

Those palm trees are worth money! People will pay you big bucks and come dig them up to transport them to Vegas and Phoenix, etc. where they'll be used to landscape new properties.

MichaelAT

o

My caped one how I missed you it sure is nice to read you again and imagine you in your boxers and tights...been saving any damsels over the winter my heroic one?
Ang

o

Ang, thanks for your kind words. I have retired from active flying these days, but I have been thinking of opening a flying school so that damsels in distress in the future will not be in distress. And I still listen to Fraulein once in awhile to remind me of my time in the service when I flew high at times without needing a cape. Elvis also sends his love...

o

Ang,
They were not boxers with tights. They were Manties with tights.

o

Manties and a cape, no tights...

o

Well make sure the nair has been liberally used you wouldnt want to cause any wind resistance with hair sticking out at odd angles.
My its nice to have you back.

o

Quite right. Don't want any odd angles anywhere as that caused some problems for Bill if I recall...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here