Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cajunrosegal

MIA- and sometimes they come back...

cajunrosegal
16 years ago

Ive been a hit or miss for awhile even tho I lurk quite a bit because I cant post from work. Spring is coming and Im looking toward my empty flower beds and rubbing my hands together. I removed a tree and am thinking about removing these huge palm trees in the front, they are blocking my rose light! They also drop all these litte round pain in the buts that shoot right out the lawn mower! I HATE palm trees...guess I shouldnt have moved to florida then huh? lol

Comments (10)

• tobr24u
    16 years ago

Honey, yer old Jerry Lee loves you no matter where your at.

• kathwhit
    16 years ago

Sure is good to see you! I've been gardening between showers. Just put in a new bed for climbers with the help of my DS who dug the bed and hauled in the dirt to fill it up. I will plant them this week. Get rid of those trees.....get more roses! Good to see you to, Richard. I heard you were lettin' 'em have it at the hot topics forum.
    Kathy

• tobr24u
    16 years ago

Kathy, it is my duty as the caped one to fight for truth, justice, and the American/Australian way...

• michaelalreadytaken
    16 years ago

Those palm trees are worth money! People will pay you big bucks and come dig them up to transport them to Vegas and Phoenix, etc. where they'll be used to landscape new properties.

MichaelAT

• cajunrosegal
    Original Author
    16 years ago

My caped one how I missed you it sure is nice to read you again and imagine you in your boxers and tights...been saving any damsels over the winter my heroic one?
    Ang

• tobr24u
    16 years ago

Ang, thanks for your kind words. I have retired from active flying these days, but I have been thinking of opening a flying school so that damsels in distress in the future will not be in distress. And I still listen to Fraulein once in awhile to remind me of my time in the service when I flew high at times without needing a cape. Elvis also sends his love...

• harryshoe zone6 eastern Pennsylvania
    16 years ago

Ang,
    They were not boxers with tights. They were Manties with tights.

• tobr24u
    16 years ago

Manties and a cape, no tights...

• cajunrosegal
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well make sure the nair has been liberally used you wouldnt want to cause any wind resistance with hair sticking out at odd angles.
    My its nice to have you back.

• tobr24u
    16 years ago

Quite right. Don't want any odd angles anywhere as that caused some problems for Bill if I recall...

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert