Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My musing

Posted by pete41 9ab FL. (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 13, 07 at 14:59

It's a beautiful day
should I go cut the odd looking cane off of Berties Q.E.?
Should I work on my roses or take another nap?
Should I yank Lady Elsie May and put another peach Ht there?
Should I explain to the lady,bayer all in one ``ain't cheap''?
Where is everyone?
Did everybody move on or are they like me,watching and waiting?
All this musing has me tired-maybe I will take a nap and rest up for the big event Thursday.Miracle grow day.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My musing

I'm just looking for my jury summons--that is my musing today.

I have every credit card offer since 1965 stacked on my little desk awaiting the trash pile--but no jury summons.

I do believe I lost it.

Maybe if I just close my eyes real tight they won't see me.

I wish I was a kid again. :):):)

Michael

o

Pete, you know darned well that the chronic talkers "departed" some time ago. Though some are partially re-grouping on the Antique Roses forum sometimes. Other than rose and rose-related talk, most of the rest of us are only sporadic general talkers, at best--and too often just lurkers, I suspect. Sorry 'bout that.

Michael, would a red rose go best with prison grey? Or I guess its prison orange nowadays--a purple rose? Hope you find your summons in time!

: )

Kate

o

Actually, you and Richard were "Musing City" leaders. Everybody else sort of joined in. You lost your muser mate!

o

Chronic talkers... sounds like a disease!

I had my project due at school; entity-relationship diagram part kicked my butt time-wise and I got it in 30 minutes before deadline. I'm sure that's fascinating news ;]

o

I am teaching personal safety to the kiddos at both my schools. You know--what to do if someone tries to touch your "private body parts". It is so funny to talk to the kindergarteners. They immediatly grab their "privates" as if somebody is out to get them. The teacher and I try not to crack up. It is totally unconscious, and so cute. My musings for the day
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here