Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Sue, rslvr

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 2, 08 at 16:15

Sue, I hope you are feeling good and things are going great! Here's a Orange Morsdag which came from a photo of your OM. There's a spring preview too. Thank you for all of your computer help!
another Morsdag
I expect great things from this tiny beauty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your friend,
Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Sue, rslvr

Sue, wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

o

Wishing the best for the sweetest !!
You are truly a treasure to all on the forum.
Love ya,
Suebelle

Perdita

o

Suebelle, I have never seen such a beautiful photo of Perdita.
Happy Birthday again Sue.

Carla

o

Sue, I hope you are feeling good and things are going great! Here's a Orange Morsdag which came from a photo of your OM. There's a spring preview too. Thank you for all of your computer help!

Hey Carla. It's been a hectic month or so. Our new house should be ready in a week or so, so we had to get serious about selling this place. We lowered the price some & I've spent time making new fliers. That took me days. I'm also trying to keep up on my Craigslists postings between the house and trying to sell our motorcycle.

My MIL was diagnosed with breast cancer so I've been trying to do some reading about it & Amber is trying to adjust to her new school.

The weekend wasn't the greatest. We found out late Saturday that we had a showing Sunday so my birthday was spent getting the house ready. Of course I had 2 computers I was working on, which had to be closed up & stashed. After it was over, the day went great. Charlie got clams & made me shrimp scampi.

I think the OM was from Gus Banks garden. One of these days I'm going to have to remember to buy it. I did order more roses from Pat although I had no business doing so.

Sue, wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Krista, thank you! Very pretty rose. Pretty sure I have it lol

Wishing the best for the sweetest !!
You are truly a treasure to all on the forum.
Love ya,
Suebelle

Oh my God! Look who surprises me! So nice to see you posting! Have your ears been ringing? Dave & I were talking about you in another post about a month ago. We'll have to catch up one of these days. I hope all is well for you guys now? Also hope the grand children are doing great and your DIL? Tell Eddie we said hello.

If you get time, email me from my member page.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here