Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not Sick but --???

Posted by michaelalreadytaken No Cal (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 12, 07 at 17:58

It's not that I'm "sick." I guess I do have a little stomach indigestion--and that's it.

It's that I have no energy. Zero. Zip. Nada.

It started last night while I was doing some work on the computer. I'd just stare at the screen and have to keep thinking about it. I finally gave up and went to bed--just couldn't get anything done.

Everything's buried in molasses. My thoughts, my arms, my legs--slow motion.

2+2 is---?????????????????????????????????-----oh yeah, 4.

Maybe it's allergies. Guess I'll go take one of those pills whose name I can't remember--starts with an "L."

:):):)

Michael

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not Sick but --???

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 12, 07 at 19:06

Michael, norovirus is running rampant up here, hope you don't have a light case of that. Me, telling you, to watch your fluids and get some rest would be a little silly wouldn't it? And just how fair is it that no one I know who has had the virus has even had the enjoyment of a cruise :)

Flu shot or not, doesn't seem to matter. Hope you are better tomorrow.

o

There's been stomach bugs going everywhere. For me it was no vomiting or the other, just pain. Take care of you.

Carla

o

as a foreign doctor told me, wayyyy back when, "You must have your uses!" I THINK he meant juices, but who can tell??

o

I think it's called day--light--savings--time! It'll take me a good week to get my bearings back. I HATE THIS STUPID TIME CHANGE!! My kids are tired and cranky, too. Obviously the fools that came up with this had no children to face in the morning that first week!

o

Yep. I've been drinking plenty of water.

Daylight Savings Time always messes me up too.

Michael

o

I love what you wrote rose nutty. Obviously daylight savings=let's play with the people's heads and bodies again!
And spring is when we need that extra energy. Argh. I try not to face my teen in the mornings and she does the same for me.
Get better MAT!

Carla

o

Yeah the stomach thing hit all of us at work in the last 2 weeks, feel better with what ever it is that you have

o

MAT, I hope you start feeling better soon!

Pagan, ROTFLMAO. That's hilarious.

o

They took one look at me and sent me home this afternoon--for which I am deeply grateful. I felt OK driving in and then thought I was going to pass out once I got there.

I freely confess to being a big, big wuss whenever I get the least little bit sick with anything.

As a nurse I can state unequivocally that men are the worst patients in the needy, whiny, helpless category of which I am currently exhibiting. :)

Chalk one up for the ladies!!!

I think (actually, I know but am in denial) that it's allergies. Now that I have meaningful health insurance I guess I should go make an appointment with an allergist.

OK--starting to fade again--back to the somnolent dream-state of seeing everything through a gauze mesh--time to go.

Michael

o
cgcghdc: Not Sick but --???

Oh my! Well, take care. I'm sorry it wasn't just a short bug!

Allergies do s*ck. Honeysuckle time, man... oh I'll be whining.

o

That sounds awful. I've had a sinus infection that I finally got antibiotics for and then I got hit with a mild form of the stomache bug at the same time. Right now I'm suffering from all the side effects that come with antibiotics as well as the remains of the sinus infection so I run out of energy fast. But I'm getting better. I hope you start feeling better soon. You should get your allergy theory checked out as it is so much nicer to know what is making you sick so you can treat it better.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here