Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I am finally amused

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 3, 08 at 20:02

Of all the things I've found myself engaged in right here on this forum page in the past, GW has decided I am a seed outlaw and decided to give me a "friendly warning". It is funny to me. I may have made a mistake but in no way shape or form did I try to solicit seeds for myself. I thought I would share so someone else can have a laugh. In another view, I suppose we needn't wonder if the GW staff is doing their job.

:0)
Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I am finally amused

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 3, 08 at 20:13

I don't get it, where were you soliciting that I've missed it? Could have used something to amuse me today, it's been a wet, cold rainy Monday where everything that could go wrong - has.

Where has the GW staff been the last week or better when I've come across posts offering items for sale for personal gain? That always offends me :(

I suppose we knew all along you were a bit of a wild child, but a seed outlaw?

o

I must go through life totally unaware since I've never noticed any inappropriate remarks on anyone's part on this forum. Just people being themselves and talking about what they love. There are forums on the internet that would curl anyone's hair but this is certainly not one of them. One is tempted to say to the powers that be "get a life". If that remark offends then I'm obviously not meant to be on this forum.

Ingrid (who is not amused)

o

Carla - guess I'll have to start saving my pennies for your bail $ if you're gonna walk on the wild side. Really, c'mon, GF, seed outlaw?
-t

o

For some reason that isn't fully clear, I'm laughing.

I can just see the expression on your face.

My sympathies (but I'm still laughing)

MichaelAT

o

I'm confused please elaborate

o

Carla, a seed outlaw. Say it isn't so, if anything I would have pegged her as a green thumber. I would have notified the authorities but I don' know what illegal things green thumbers do.

Lance

o

Ha ha ha, I still laugh. I posted that I would like to have Pink Cosmos seed and chocolate mint. I GUESS? because I didn't say that I had a trade they think I'm trying to get something for nothing. It's too ludicrous! OH well, you know I don't have anything else to do but surf for free things.
MAT, I knew you would have a laugh.
Terryjean, yes, please save your money!
Maureen, if this is what GW staff is up to, we're in real trouble.
Joe, all over some pink cosmos.
Lance, I knew I was a bad girl but not a thief.
SOLICITATION I guess that's the charge. LOL But I wasn't selling, I was begging, again very funny.
Ingrid, too silly to be sad.

Carla

o

You a very naughty girl aren't you hustling cosmos on the web like that!
Next you'll be stamnding outside rock concerts dealing crocus!

o

Or washing car windshields in NY hoping the driver will give you cuttings in return.

o

So let me get this straight.....

Its ok to be a rose rustler, but not a cosmos hustler??

;o)

o

Prioroities, my dear. It's all a matter of priorities.

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here