Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RU gathering

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 26, 07 at 8:41

Anybody want to swap out some roses while we are there?/ I have a couple of volunteers I can donate to a good home...

Penelope

cl. The Fairy

Zepherine Drouhin

Reve D'Or

Duchess de Brabant

Maman Cochet

Clair Martin

Verdun

Marie Pave

Gruss An Achen

I am planning on finding a tall skinny redhead to grace a birdhouse post; replacing a Sombreuil that I killed, and I need a small groundcover type with hot pink or reddish blooms as well as another dark pink or red bush to finish a bed. Teas or Chinas or Noisettes only please... they have to rebloom and be no-spray. If we can swap some, that leaves us free to spend money on others that we have to have... HHRD!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RU gathering

Are you feeling better? Give me the low down on your list.

Carla

o

I am looking to replace my poor Crepuscule, but I'm not sure who I have rooted this year.

I have once-bloomers medium and huge if anyone is looking in that range.

I'll check on my groundcovers from Countryside and see if anybody can be shared. Do you like cuttings instead of already-rooteds if that's all I can manage? That's to Pagan and anyone else interested.

I'm looking forward to your party!!! I need to get away for a bit at least, even if schoolwork is keeping me all-consumed. The party hits at a good time for a break, too.

I'm looking forward to rosing it up with all y'all! Oooh, make sure to tell me if BeeBee should stay home, too. If the weather cooperates heat-wise, he loves a good roadtrip, even if he sits in the car and gets to bark at folks ;] But any objections, and I'll make sure to leave him here.

o
la duchesse gathering

Oh, no... The Duchess de Brabant bit the dust as well!!! She was teeny-eeny and kind of tucked under somebody and forgotten. For shame, and my apologies the to lady.

Don't know if cuttings are easy of her, but I thought I'd throw that out there;]

Hey, does anyone else know they'll definitely be there? I'm excited, I tell you...

o
All my rowdy friends...

The countdown is on!! Wonder what will happen if we get rained on?

Also, anybody planning on hitting Ashdown as well? I have to trot over and change out a rose - my red Robin Hood is actually a white pom-pom looking critter - not all that visible against the white fence!

So, ARE WE READY TO RUMBLE?????

o

My driver [aka Dad] is too pooped from his current travel schedule to add any fun stops. My budget's no good for it, anyway ;]

I'm ready for Some Serious Relaxing Fun!! And a Pain-Pain-Gone-Away Dance [I swear I'll do one too]

Miz Food On The Brain wonders where y'all'd go for dinner in town? We may have to cut out too early for most folks' dinner, but we're going to wing it...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here