Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Easter Rosebuds-----

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 3, 10 at 8:49

We are having gorgeous weather here in Pa.-----all the buds are popping----Weeping Cherry in full bloom----the roses look good even though neglected. Loads of Daffys----
Hope all is well with our many friends around the country and world.
HAPPY EASTER----

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Easter Rosebuds-----

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 3, 10 at 12:50

Happy Easter, Florence! Your daffs look wonderful. I don't grow many (no patience for that lingering foliage) and was thinking of going to the nearby bulb farm for bouquets to take to family dinner tomorrow. The flowers are the by-product of their bulb business and they offer the cut stems for almost nothing, makes armloads possible ;)

I'm jealous of your weather, ours is turning my hair gray. Yesterday we had gusts to 60mph, heavy rain that was half snow for a couple of hours in the morning. I think that may have been the first time I've seen snow here in April.

I hope your Easter is wonderful, and that you are doing well... Hugs! Maureen

o
RE: Happy Easter Rosebuds-----

Happy Easter to you and yours, Florence. Here, the daffodils are just opening in the more sheltered spots; no trees in bloom yet. We've had a wonderful, if quite windy day. I enjoyed watching the grand-kids hunt for eggs this morning and then got a kick out of the oldest out back flying a kite with her uncle. We're having lamb and ham for dinner - and DS#1 is cooking!! How much better can it get? Hope everyone is having a joyous day,
Anne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here