Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Donnie, how are you?

Posted by carla17 Z7 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 3, 09 at 9:01

Donnie, just wondering how you are doing with your healing injuries?

Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Donnie, how are you?

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 19, 09 at 11:24

Good question Carla.
I referred her to a post on the same type of injury she had on that other forum I go to and haven't seen her there in a while either. Last she posted it was time to get seeds going IIRC.

She also had started driving.

Hopefully she comes and checks in.

o

I don't remember Donnie----what was her Forum name---

o

Florence, argh, I don't remember her forum name either but she is from NC, had a rose nursery and was in an auto accident this fall. I can remember her e-mail though. Selective memory is great, huh?

Carla

o

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 25, 09 at 8:54

Her post was on the top of page 2 Carla.

crushed ankle, anyone dealt with this? by sheerbliss - Aka Donnie

o

Hey Carla,
I'm so busy. I'm healing and happy. My leg and ankle are still considered broken and I'm suppose to be wearing an air cast still, but I dont. I'm getting around with a cane now and back to working full time. Working with my roses has done more to help me heal and regain usage of my leg than any kind of therapy I can think of. My husband and son have worked hard to help me with the nursery. We made it to market on time and the season is going well. There is nothing like working with roses and being around people who love them in the spring time. Thanks for your concern and know that I'm a tough old cookie who is unwilling to give up my favorite job!
Donny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here