Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I just heard from Celeste and------------------------

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 16, 08 at 10:35

she is recovering from her surgery---

Celeste also said that she might be feeling well enough to visit her mom.. they have been keeping in touch by phone and she said her mom is doing amazingly well.

this is good news.

Celeste was remarking about how many new roses and bands she will have to get planted.. I do hope she waits untill she is fully recovered.

Celeste please continue to get well and check in when you feel up to it.

You have a lot of concerned friends here on the forum

Love to you,

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I just heard from Celeste and------------------------

Thanks for keeping us updated.
Maybe this very late spring was designed to give Celeste a little more time to get things done.

o

• Posted by debn 8b NW Florida (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 16, 08 at 12:20

Oh Celeste, I'm so please that you are healing up just fine!! What a relief that your Mama is doing so well...takes a lot of worry off your mind!

Now don't over do it in the garden! I know it will be easy to do but please don't over do it!

Love,
Deb

o

Celeste, am so glad you're doing well. Florence, thank you for the update! Keep us posted!

o

Glad she's doing well.

o

Thank you, Florence, for this post....
and thanks to all who were concerned.

I am getting better every day (although, darn it!, I am not allowed to do any rose planting and I have dozens of bareroot roses soaking & calling to me....). My Mom is also doing well after her broken hip, although she is confused as to where she is and is sad to be in the nursing home....and Dad is lost without her.

I am feeling well enough to do a post for my Mom.....and it involves a beautiful rose seedling I named for her....my very FIRST rose from SEED to bloom and it opened up the very day Mom went to the nursing home!

I am posting it over on the Rose Forum....with photos.

Celeste

o

Celeste, I'm sorry about your mother's hip. I hope she will do well.

Carla

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here