Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good garden clogs?

Posted by celtic_rose 5 MA (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 23, 08 at 12:07

I didn't think it would be this challenging to find a good pair of garden clogs for a reasonable price! If anyone has any suggestions I'd sure appreciate them.

I'm looking for clogs without holes in them. I'd also like them to have some arch support and be very comfortable.

My old clogs spoiled me. They were perfect. I bought them while traveling so I can't go back to that source for another pair and there is no company name on them.

I've tried Sloggers but they don't fit well.

Thanks very much for your help!

Mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good garden clogs?

I LOVE the slide ons that I got from Smith and Hawken. Love them.

Carla

o
RE: Good garden clogs?

I am particular about clogs too and would like to hear recommendations. I have bought 2 different pairs that seem to have virtually no arch support, so my feet always hurt after wearing them for more than 20 min. I also don't like the kind that has the low sling on the back of the hill--I feel like my feet are always falling out. It seems like 95% of garden clogs are built this way. I like a back that comes up a little higher but it still easy to slip on/off.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here