Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ny botanical spring walk

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 13:23

Well i did 3 consecutive weeks of Brooklyn and their early cherries are just past peak as well as their Magnolias and just about right for their Kwanzan Cherries which I'll do this weekend. So off to the Bronx to the NY Botanical Gardens for a good show their 250 acres of bliss for me and sore feet. Link at the end for full gallery of shots the files are too big to post here I think
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is a link that might be useful: SPRING 2008 NY Botanical

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ny botanical spring walk

• Posted by catkim San Diego 10/24 (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 15:35

Incredible photos, as always, Joe. Those tulips jumped right off the screen at me!

o

the photos of the children with the cherries and with the magnolias are beautiful. Great water shots too. Pretty amazing composition of trunks, twisting branches and fluffy flowers. Obviously you picked the right day and were in the right mood. Thanks

o

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 17:07

Wow, I'm sitting here not only drooling but cursing you as well lol

Wish I was closer.

As always, beautiful photos.

o

I am always so happy when I see you name because I know I'm in for a treat and you always come through with great pictures.

Thanks so much,

Florence

o

Thanks Joe, I look forward to your posts also. They are always a treat for the senses. I can almost smell the scents and hear the sounds. Your pictures are sharp, well composed and always elicit feelings of joy. I really appreciate that you take the time to post them here.
Sincerely
Kathy

o

That Bronx cherry walk looks so inviting. Boy, would I love to walk down that path!
Once again you have done us proud! (just what I need as it is now our turn to head into winter LOL)

great shots , as usual Joe. You must have had a fantastic day

o

Joe,
You did it again. Made my day. Fantastic photography!

Thanks.

Harry

o

Wow !! Thats great. It makes me want to go there.
Every May I have a flowering crab blossom tree that has a great scent And I love to come home from work and smell the sweetness.
Nice pictures Joe.
Samuel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here