Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pagan_gw

I am off to Ireland...

pagan
17 years ago

GUESS WHAT IS BACK IN THE BACK YARD, NEXT TO THE PORCH???!!! As soon as I saw the scaly critter, I grabbed up Max and ran next door... good neighbor with an axe in hand right behind me, we raced back to the scene... no snake in evidence. Am off to research black snakes-who-lay-under-and-around-back-porches-planning-various-and-sundry-ways-to-gobble-up-fluffy-orange-puppies-and-chomp-on-tender-pagan-flesh. If I was still a cop and had my cop toys, I woulda NAILED that puppy with my Glock the very first time I clapped beady eyeballs on him!!! Ron said he is bringing home a shotgun loaded with snake shot... I *KNOW* snakes are our friends (when they aren't biting us and trying to gobble up our orange puppy dogs) but they give me the willies!! AND the shudders!!! And the creeps!

ok, so being a conservation and environmentally minded individdle, I am researching black snakes. If I can't beat the legless wonder, then perhaps I can learn more about him and not fear him so much. When is the next serpentine sensitivity training class???

Comments (5)