Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Kitties....I am besotted!

Posted by vikingqueenz5b z5b/6aCoastalNH (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 5, 07 at 19:50

We have new members in our family. 2 new tortoise shell kittens. I just had to have a kitten, and 2 is better than one.:) They are 7 months old, and are very fluffy and sweet tempered. Very affectionate. We had been hunting for the right cats, and we heard about these kittens, and adopted them the next day. That was a week ago.

Thought you might enjoy seeing our newest family members.

Brenda:)

(I hope this works)

They are named Zoe and Sophie.
1st pix is Zoe...she is mine..just decided herself that she was my girl.

Next is Sophie sitting with her paw up ready to play, (she's a bit more skittish than Zoe) and Zoe is too tuckered.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Kitties....I am besotted!

Brenda---I'm so happy for you ---I know how much you wanted a kitty and now you have two.

Congratulations!!

Great pictures---they are so pretty.

Florence

o

what beautiful girls! I love watching baby animals play! You won't get anything done for weeks!! Congrats!

o

Those are such cute kitties. I think it is better to have two to play together. Enjoy them.

Carla

o

Looks just like my Patch cat did, they have what I call the Maine Coon look and the personalities to go with. Enjoy them and you will probably want to keep their backsides clipped (the vet called it a sanitary clip) so it will help them with grooming and you won't have to remove stuff that gets stuck. ;-)

Pic of Patches

o

Brenda, they are adorable. I just love kittens. And what a beautiful color! You are so lucky!
Kathy
BTW, nice to see you posting!

o

Brenda, they sure are cute!

o

Beautiful!

o

Thanks so much for looking at our lovely kitties. Orchid, Patches is a beautiful cat. Yes, I will keep their backsides clipped somewhat. I think I'm going to be a very vigilent kitty Mommy.

The kitties have brought so much love with them, and it has been very chaotic in my household emotionally. I think they were meant for us.

Once again, thanks, for looking and your comments.

Brenda:o)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here