Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Picture Trail

Posted by sammy OK/7A (My Page) on
Wed, May 30, 07 at 7:09

Do any of you use Picture Trail, or have you moved to somthing else?

I am preparing to load some more pictures, and looked at their blog information. The music is horrid(for me, at least), and everything in the system seems to be designed for very young kids - like my students.

I want something designed for my more mature style. I can even call it old, but for me. Of course it does seem to still house the pictures well that we can copy to this site. I have not done this for awhile, and need to read up more, but thought I would ask what you do before I try to read up on how to get my pictures in.

One thing that bothers me is that I cannot do anything with the site if I do not list my age - so that my others can better identify with me.

Maybe I just don't understand something, but I think they are telling me that I don't belong since I am over 25.

Sammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Picture Trail

I've been using photobucket for mine recently and webshots has gone back to letting you link your photos from them. The whole reason I went to photbucket. I also use flickr (yahoo) which has some nice features for my blog. All free. Pbase is a good site as well but I think it costs some $. Labrea (Joe) uses that site for his photos.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here