Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
spoleto

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Tue, May 29, 07 at 8:41

anybody ever been in town during Spoleto? (for those who haven't heard of it, it is a month long event full of concerts, art, theater, etc.) This year's schedule has some good blues concerts and I plan to hit as many as I can! last night DH and I went to hear a 74 year old man, Drink Small, who was excellent! That man could sing and play the guitar like nobody else! And as he said, if we could all be doing that well at 74, we should be so lucky!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: spoleto

I have heard of this and always been intrigued. The nice thing about festivals like this, IMHO, is that there's always some sort of "surprise" like the one you mention--and that makes for all the fun.

MichaelAT

o
RE: spoleto

Of all the trips I've made to Charleston, no I haven't been but my good friend had her bday party there, does that count?
Call me when Charleston cools off.

Carla

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here