Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Morning all

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Thu, May 17, 07 at 8:45

happy Thursday! Cloudy and muggy outside already - I have crossed my digits that we will get some rain. Got all my babies planted and mulched - now DH has to start the inevitable re-arranging that goes with every new purchase... after all, can't have Red Popcorn right next to Verdun - what will the neighbors think??!!(LOL, I slay moi!)

Latest 0n Max the silly Moo - When I was taking him for our morning drag, he got barked at by a big golden that was chained up in it's yard. Max was impervious until we were well past the dog, which seemed to enrage said dog cus it let loose one last spate of barks that hit home with Max and scared my boy silly! I had to carry the poor terrified chicken puppy several feet before he would walk again, and even then he kept looking over his shoulder at the golden in case it was coming after him...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Morning all

Good morning Mrs. Pagan and Mr.Max.
Same old another day in paradise here.
Tomatoes are coming in bushels,now.Not really but its fun to have them.I have a blueberry bush,if that works here I might yank some roses and plant a bunch.

o

Good Morning! Just making travel arrangements here and hoping we get a rainy day, too. I may be out watering later.

Poor Max! I wonder what the golden said, lol!? Try not to 'baby' Max on things like that or you'll be carrying him a lot, though, lol. Better to go on like there's not a care in the world... picking him up to show him a rose, etc. maybe.

Gotta trick them or they'll train you [she says as her little guy refused to enter Petsmart for a spell after a Doberman told him the same thing that Golden said!]

o

Hi Pagan, Mere and Pete!
LOL, "morning drag"! I have been working with Freddy again on heeling. He is a big dog and if I have to hold him back on our whole walk, it makes my elbow hurt. He was trained, but got out of the habit. Now he is doing much better. Pete, I am only just now getting ready to plant tomatoes. You are so lucky to be eating them fresh.

I have to brag about our beautiful weather. We have had sunny days in the low 70's for a week now. The whole landscape around me is green with wonderful rhodies, roses and wildflowers blooming. It stays light until almost 9 and the sun is rising when I take my walk in the morning. Who says it always rains in Oregon? (pssst.....don't tell anyone!)
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here