Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Max the Silly Moo...

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 07 at 9:40

ARGGHH!!! Is it morning already?? Awoke feeling stiff and sore this am - must have been all those dreams of dickhead that did me in. Max and I had a fun day yesterday - explored a bistro across the river that was dog-friendly. Red's Ice House - a shack built on a creek where the shrimp boats dock. Max was fascinated by the huge boats and the pelicans... he was given a doggie bone and a huge bucket of water to drink. Naturally, he was AFRAID to drink from the bucket cus every time he peeked into it there was another puppy peeking back at him and he would start barking and growling, much to the amusement of the other diners... finally got a small bowl for him and he slurped up the water greedily. Anyway, my shrimp was yummy and the sights were gloriuos - we shall return!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Max the Silly Moo...

Ah, good morning... and my kind of day! I still haven't had shrimp even after giving them up for Lent.

BeeBee amuses folks at places like this, and he actually does a double-take if children walk by him without stopping to pet the doggy. Ham that he is!

My favorite was sitting by an Alzheimer's patient with her nurse, and it made her day to pet him and see his reactions in his big brown eyes.

He's lucky to have been born very expressive, with those eyes. I swear I'm going to take him to nursing homes, etc as soon as my back gets a little better or I get less busy.

He's a very portable little dude, so it's not like it isn't easy enough to let him have his outings, too, lol.

o

I love Red's!! Isn't that where they serve food in frisbees?

Carla

o

If they did I didn't notice, but it wouldn't surprise me! I only had an appetizer and it was served on... something. I'm afraid I only had eyes for the shrimp!! We'll check it out next time you come to town!

Max and Beebee sound like they would make a great pair!! Max is very well convinced of his charm and appeal in all situations!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here