Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
help!!!! toilet troubles

Posted by andrewlina Z5 (gardenweb4um@yahoo.com) on
Thu, May 15, 08 at 10:26

My lovely children plugged the toilet up the other day by flushing one of those BIG pickles you buy at Walmart. We tried the snake thing to no avail and plunged the heck out of the toilet. Anyone have ideas on how to "de-pickle" my toilet,without having to take it apart. It is kind of funny if you think about it,but it will be funnier once we get it out of there! Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: help!!!! toilet troubles

I bet there's a Plumbing Forum on gardenweb's Home Forums (top of this page, dark green strip, hover your curser over "Forums" & it'll show Home, Garden, & Nature Forums for you to click the one you want).

Best luck!

o

This reminds me of when our friends' toddler flushed a potato, with the same result. They had to call for a plumber :-(

I'll put a link below to the Plumbing Forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Plumbing Forum

o

Try liquid dish soap. Pour in a cup or two, then plunge. Pour in some more dish soap. Leave it sit in there overnight. Flush in the morning.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here