Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Y'all may recall that I'm mad as a hornet that my back keeps me from doing things quickly or repetitively, including pretty much anything for about an hour or more in the same position. Some tasks are out altogether :(

Thus, employment is a huge issue. I get calls from my old agents, but they want 40 hrs or even 30, and it pains me to say that "I can't" do that. [Never say can't... yeah, well, what can you do?]

The Oxford diploma gameplan was A] because I still can handle mental stimulation and the schedule is good with my back; and B] it would hopefully allow me to get hired for project work that I could do with many breaks, lying down... whatever.

Well, Dad showed my last assignment to his clients in Los Angeles. The subject was programming for manufacturing processes, quality control, etc. That's what I do at times for Dad already because he does turnaround consulting for manufacturing companies. But we used cool add-ins, formulas, etc. that raised the bar nicely.

Well, they want to give me project work involving this! Can anyone say Rose Money, lol?

It's still a little thing, but it is terribly frustrating to say 'I can't do this or that...' so very much. This I can do, and somebody wants it! Yeah!

PS - I have a ton of work to do, so I may miss a day or two on here, but I'll be back ;]

Comments (12)