Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A blast from the past...!!

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Mon, May 5, 08 at 11:40

AHEM!!! Anybody going to Ashdown this weekend???

If you go, you can see a genuine, returned from the dead, caped enabler wandering around, one who IS COMPLETELY OFF PAIN MEDS (Practically - does 1 or 2 a week count??) AND you can see a Paganator who is OUT OF PAIN (Except maybe a tad, hence the 1 or 2 Ultram a week!) AND who is recovered from her myriad and countless surgeries and who has been the BEST patient in the world and not overdone it, despite the temptations of the season!!!!!!

(And who is abjectly sorry for being incommunicado for so long - my computer hates me, but my new and improved laptop is my friend!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A blast from the past...!!

Pagan! So glad to hear from you. What a joy to know that you are practically pain free. Let the enabling begin!
Kathy

o

PAgan---I waa just about ready to send out a "missing person" report.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your name this morning--

Also happy your pain is under control-------I'm still working on mine---YUK--

I understand how difficult it is to be a good patient at this time of year. the urge to dig is strong in all gardeners.

Welcome Back------

Florence

o

tankstankstanks!!! this is how long it has been since I have been on-line - I just reached for a pen to write my response to ya'll!! Silly moi!

Florence - get thyself better!!! tell your doc to get on the stick - you have a garden to tend!! (sending you warm fuzzies, sweetie.)

o

Howdy girl!! Oh I never surf anymore but I just peeked in and saw your name and your good news :)

Love love Ashdown visits! But no Ashdown this spring cos I was actually in Ireland visiting My Favorite Irishman and his parents and every last sibling and that takes a while ;) Saw a saint's head too, with skin still on from the 1100s!!

I'm SO SO GLAD that you are out of pain!!!!!! Ah, my pain went fine sleeping half days while he drove, so as long as it gets its attention and meds, that monster stays happy ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here