Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dublinbay

Pete14--are you OK?

dublinbay z6 (KS)
16 years ago

I swear I read a post somewhere in which you said you fell face first into a rose bush and had to have some serious first aid--like staples in the back of your head? It was late at night when I read that, and I can't find the thread now. Was I dreaming or did that really happen?

So how are you? Give as a damage and recovery report.

Kate

Comments (9)

• pete41
    16 years ago

Fell of my bike and had to have staples-that was in March-all is well now-I was wondering about you out in Kansas,I realize the odds are long that anyone would get hit but you never know.I haven't been posting much lately as Pagan seems to be the only one with any heart on here any more.She is trying to get this thing going again but I am just burnt out.Go Pagan go-lol.

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Good--you're functioning normal again. But didn't I read you fell face first into some rose? Yipes--if true!

Yeah, Pagan is cool. Talk about small world--she has relatives in my small community--turns out I know her cousin.

I'm not much of a chatter in general, as you know, but usually do a quick check over here occasionally to see what's going on. Enjoy reading posts by you and Pagan and others.

Take care--but what about the face full of thorns? Clarify.

Kate

Oh, safe and sound here in my corner of Kansas--just had overcast skies. Terrible what happened to that one community that got wiped out!

• pete41
    16 years ago

Not me but I have battle scars all over as I make the rounds twice a day and have some really big,mean bushes.

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ah, Pete the Rose Warrior--battling those thorns. That's what you get for growing monsters! LOL

Kate

• meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
    16 years ago

Here we are now, entertain us

Cause you can can can!

We feel stupid and contagious

Or you canÂt canÂt canÂt!

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir

Cause you can can can!

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir

Outside it may be raining But in here itÂs entertaining!

Cause you can can can! Cause you can can can!

Here we are now, entertain us

Outside, things may be tragic! But in here, we feel itÂs magic!

Here we are now, entertain us We feel stupid...

The can-can. Because we can can can!

Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, flow sister Hey sister, go sister,
    soul sister, flow sister Gitchie Gitchie ya ya da da Gitchie Gitchie ya ya here

Because you can can can! Yes you can can can!

Gitchie Gitchie ya ya da da Creole lady maralade!

• carla17
    16 years ago

Pagan IS a sweetie and I am fortunate enough to see her again next weekend! She came to the beach last summer to meet us, before that it had been quite a while since I had seen her, poles, neck surgery, etc.

Carla

• nickelsmumz8
    16 years ago

Meredith, very eclectic.

• meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
    16 years ago

It's From Moulin Rouge. That's a fun movie!

• mjsee
    16 years ago

Oh, Pete--life has just been insane. I'll be back...but it is spring, and you KNOW what that means in the Garden Center.

AND I have a kid graduating from college in just under two weeks...

Pagan, how are the flying furballs?

Sponsored
Velero Deck Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structures