Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Muffin Recipes?

Posted by carlota So. Calif. z.10 (My Page) on
Sun, May 24, 09 at 12:38

My eldest daughter is an incredible cook and we are currently trying to make the perfect muffins. We meaning I get to sit and watch, offer suggestions and guidance and when they are all baked and yummy she has me be her taster. Her love for food combined with special dietary needs has made her into a cooking & baking wizard!

I was hoping that my rosy friends would have some favorite muffin recipes they would be willing to share. With muffins sodium is her biggest concern and after she masters a recipe she alters the content in the hopes of getting something yummy and low sodium. But, if your recipe is even healthier please share that as well. In this house we like fiber, low sugar and hopefully low fat so we will try them all!

Hey, anyone have a recipe that calls for roses??? That would be neat!

Rosy Thanks,
Carlota

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Muffin Recipes?

Though I still use my favorite cook books, I've been using the internet more and more for recipes(foodnetwork.com for one example) You'd need merely to search for low sodium muffins. I googled "Rose petal preserves" and up came a recipe! It's a wonderful cyber world! I'd guess you'd get lots more response from the Cooking Forum, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here