Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden trolls ... skip if you are a prude!!!

Posted by cupshaped_roses (My Page) on
Thu, May 24, 07 at 15:56

Couldnt help it but saw these garden trolls. Wouldnt they look nice in a rosegarden !!! LOL LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden trolls ... skip if you are a prude!!!

Yeah someone elses Lol

o

Well THAT'LL irritate the neighbors!!

o

i don't see no flink pamingo nowhere

LOL

MichaelAT

o

I used those when I landscaped my church.

o

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm no prude, but those took me by surprise!
Kathy

o

I'd like to put a pair of those in a friend's garden
They aren't prudish but a little conservative

o

at least the little trolls look HAPPY!

o

Are those fertility Gnomes? :)

Dear God! If my grandmother were still alive, she'd definitely have a, (I have to choose words carefully here...), set of, or..., pair of, or I mean... she would put those in her garden. LOL

I don't know what the old man is so proud of! ;)

BC:)

o

Your grandmother?! Bwahaha!

Although my 70-something year-old aunt owns and lives in a nudist colony so what the heck am I talking about?!

o

A friend bought me a large ceramic lucky japanese badger for the garden and I put it out front. He looked so cute. Then my mother came over and said....How can you have THAT by the door?! And she pointed to his huge testicles. He has such a sweet smile, and a big round budda tummy- I never noticed how well endowed he was. He's still out front though, watching the door. I think lots of traditional things are like that. Fertility symbolism wasn't taboo in the past. I just hope it makes the garden grow.

o

LOL, that's hilarious about the badger.

The pre-Columbian artifacts in Costa Rica are crazy with their fertility emphasis [cartoonish overexaggeration]. If y'all ever go visit the artifact museums there, you might not want to take the kids!

o

Yes I think I will put them by the door ... next halloween! The parents will drag their children a away from my house. And yes they are german/austrian fertility gnomes. I think I will give them to some conservative friends in the bible belt....

o

You guys are good...your comments are even funnier than the trolls!

o

Well I dont think I could put those in the garden here...they wouldnt last long my neighbor that likes to streak in her yard would probably steal them. That was a shocker when I moved in...specially since my 10 year old is the one who reported her to me..lol
And Brother I dont know what that old fella is proud of either...unless its the wife...lol
Angela

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here