Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zeffyrose

Another update on Robyn and my hip !!!

zeffyrose
15 years ago

WEll--it has happened---Robyn filed for divorce yesterday-----It has been a long painful 8 months but she has come to the conclusion that she can't go back to her old life.---My DH went to the lawyers with her. she needed the moral support--

It just so happened that while I was at her home alone her DH called------so I had a chance to tell him how much pain he has caused all of us----He destroyed his little family and almost killed my daughter in the process.

I asked him why he chose to do this while Robyn was here helping me with surgery-----I don't think he gave any thought about the repercussions of such a decision and the affect it would have on so many people.

Their youngest son is failing in school and is in a lot of pain----

He has lied to my grandaughter and she is still angry with her mother and me---It is such a sad situation.

Robyn looks terrible---she is so terribly thin----

Hopefully now she can get on with her life-----She met someone about a month ago who appreciates how valuable she is.

Hope this helps her..

As for my pain---I still need a cane to walk----At least I'm able to do a little gardening------feeding and watering the roses----they will be blooming soon

It has been a long painful 8 monthes for all of us.

Hopefully things will get better soon-----We don't know how Robyn's DH will react to the divorce---He always thought he was able to contol her so it could get messy..

Can't wait to smell the roses.

Happy Spring everyone.

Florence

Comments (6)