Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carlota_gw

Good Days vs. Bad Days

carlota
11 years ago

Hi Rosy Friends,

So many of us struggle with issues health or otherwise that make it difficult for us. For me its my pain issues and some of the side effects from my back disease that can make it difficult to do the gardening and stuff I enjoy.

I've had a bad week, today will fall into a good day because I got to go outside and enjoy my roses. Saturday was our anniversary and the spasms and pain were so bad I couldn't celebrate with my husband. He's so great, he didn't even complain when he got a weeping wife instead of a happy, snuggly wife on our anniversary! He even brought Blue Girl into our room so that I could smell the blooms and enjoy my gift.

There are good days, there are bad days, and there are days that shouldn't be mentioned! In my book, a good day is one that I get to do something I enjoy even for just a little while. Coming to the rose forum and reading everyones posts makes it a definitely better!

It was long ago when I posted a pain thread that seemed to be a good place to share. If anyone needs to talk about their problems, again - I am happy to be here to listen.

I also want to say thank you to all of you for being there for me and eachother during the hard times. The support and friendship I have found here over the years has been a strength in my life. Thank you!!

Rosy Hugs (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Carlota

Comments (5)