o
difference between old and young

Posted by sam0ny4b 4b (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 6, 08 at 1:06

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: difference between old and young

Just wanted to share this for comedy relief.

o

I love it.

Carla

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 7, 08 at 21:21

In a few years, the styles will switch and they will be the opposite. :)

o

Maybe they want to grow up to be refrigerator repair men...

o

funny harry !
yes they can not be plumbers.

o

So tell me, I really need to know this. It this sagging trend just a California phenomenon or is it all over? I always tell myself that we are the most awful dressers here in CA. Those big huge shorts and shirts, XXXL size for skinny guys and fat alike--are they the rage elsewhere?
Kathy, just wondering

o

This is all over the East Coast too; saw this in Harlem, NY when I worked there back in the nineties.

Funny, back in the fifties when I went into NY (I always liked to dress casual)I loved to stand on the street and just watch all the people walking to work, the men in their suits and ties with shiny shoes, hair neatly trimmed, the women with their hair neatly styled, wearing dresses (nothing is more flattering to see a skirt go back and forth as a woman walks), heels, stockings, and carrying a handbag and sometimes wearing a hat. Oh those were beautiful things to watch in those days- even today in the ads the girls- they aren't even women- have such slinky poses and look like they work on the street and the children, but since when are children children anymore- they dress and are taught to act like miniature adults.
The times they are a changing and not always for the better.
Jim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here