Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Maureen----(Morz8) Where are you ???

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 4, 08 at 10:10

Hi Maureen-----I just realized it has been quite a while since I heard from you--

Please check in so we know you are OK.

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Maureen----(Morz8) Where are you ???

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 4, 08 at 12:44

Hi Florence! I'm here, and I'm fine. Just wishing we would get some nice weather - it's been chilly, raining yesterday. I check the posts here, it seems like it's been a little quiet, some regulars missing...

My sis in law had foot surgery a month ago and I've been helping her, right foot so no driving, in fact her doctor hasn't let her put any weight at all on it yet but shouldn't be much longer.

How is everything going with you - are you getting some movement back with less pain? Thanks for asking about me! Love Maureen

o

I have been wondering the same thing. I thought Maureen was MIA.

Carla

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 4, 08 at 13:19

No, not MIA although I keep threatening to run away to someplace sunny and warm -

An ex neighbor called and asked me to come for lunch (hour inland) last week, help her with some landscaping. We left $400 of her dollars at a nursery so that was fun :) And lunch was good.

For all the cool weather, somehow my garden doesn't look that bad. I have rosa sericea omeiensis/ornamental thorns seedlings ready to pot up a size, may just put on a jacket and do that this afternoon :) I don't know where they will go after that, I don't really have room for them but wanted to see if they'd grow. They did.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here