Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brother P-touch Electronic Labeling System $12.99

Posted by karl_bapst_rosenut 5a, NW Indiana (rosenut@rosenut.com) on
Sat, Jun 27, 09 at 14:47

Do any of you go to www.woot.com and do any shopping?
I found this site about 18 months ago after reading about it in Reader's Digest. Each day at midnight, they offer a new item, usually something electronic at a rediculous price. These items are closeouts, overstocks, discontinued, new introductions, etc. Some are refurbished and some are new. The item is offered until they run out but no longer than 24 hours. Sometimes an item is gone in a few minutes so one has to check the site every night at midnight. No matter how large an item is, shipping is never more than $5. The other day they had a name brand battery lawn mower for $249 plus $5 shipping.

A sister site is sellout woot. It operates the same way but offers items from Yahoo shopping.
Checking the site today, I found a Brother P-touch Electronic Labeling System for $12.99.
As of 1:40 P.M. CDST they were still available. This particular model takes the indoor outdoor labels so would be good for labeling your outdoor plants.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brother P Touch labeling system at sellout woot.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brother P-touch Electronic Labeling System $12.99

No longer available for that price. Time to let this post disappear.

o

• Posted by roselvr 6B Lower S.Jersey (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 6, 09 at 17:15

Karl, have you used it?
I'm looking for a new system for my iris/daylilies.

o

• Posted by jody 7b - NC (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 18, 09 at 15:21

I bought one of these a while back and with the outdoor tape the labels have held up very well. Far better than any other option I've tried.

Sometimes when DH uses it, the spelling gets interesting. He speaks fluent German, how can he misspell Kanegem???

o

I want to just say hello and I miss you so much. I wanted to chime in about also say we have a local univeristy that sells laptops way more better than my 10 year old pc for so cheap. anyway I love all of you sorry I am lerking

o

Katierose----so nice to see you posting----

Florence

o

• Posted by roselvr 6B Lower S.Jersey (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 8, 10 at 10:22

Thanks for bumping the post. Hub was diagnosed with cancer after I posted in it & I never bought one. Gonna get one because my day lilies & Iris are a mess.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here