Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nights in Rodanthe

Posted by katerosie 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 24, 08 at 22:10

I miss all of you so much. Gotta check out the preview - trailer Nights in Rodanthe, filmed on the OBX house is actually in Rodanthe available for rent called Serpendipity in Rodanthe. Movie suppose to be out in September. Will send some pics of something.

Katerose

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nights in Rodanthe

Kate, nice to hear from you. Where are you living now, still at OBX? Have any pics of those beautiful horses?

Carla

o

Katerose---nice to hear from you. How are things?----It has been a long time.

am I missing something ??? Rodanthe is not familiar to me---

Please fill me in !!

Florence

o

Hi Carla, Hi Florence

I havent been to the Outer Banks in North Caroline for a few years :( got rid my 4WD but my bro has a 4WD truck will have to talk him in to taking a road trip and will definitely take some pictures.

Florence I hope and pray you are well. I have not frequented the Rose Forum much because I live in an apartment. I do have a neighor who has about 10 rosebuses on her patio and will soon make the effort to go over to talk to her. The roses look very healthy.

Nights in Rodanthe written by Nicolas Sparks who wrote Time In A Bottle and The Notebook. Movie actually filmed in Rodanthe a part of the Outer Banks in NC. The house can actually be rented, called Serpendipity. They filmed some of the wild horses but there are actually no wild horses in Rodanthe, they had to go to the norther part of the OBX in Carova to film the horses.

So sorry for rambling. Thank you for your replies. I miss everyone so much who are a part of the Rose Forum. Saw a house for rent with a small back yard I could affort, unfortunately after I just started renting this apartment. The house has a small back yard. You know I would tear up all of the grass and put as many rose bushes as possible in that back yard !!!

Florence please take care. Again, I miss all of you so much. Since I don't have any roses now, but sill read a lot about roses because I know one day I will be blessed with a little yard - someday.

Love to all

Sincerely,
Kate

o

New User? Sign UpSign InHelpYahoo! ServicesYahoo!My Yahoo!MailMoreYahoo! ServicesNews
Sports
Finance
EntertainmentMake Y! My Home PageYahoo! SearchYahoo! SearchSearchWEB SEARCHYAHOO! ENTERTAINMENT:GamesMoviesMusicomg!TVVideoTHE 9

Movies DVD My Movies Search Yahoo! Movies:

Movies Home In Theaters Showtimes & Tickets Coming Soon Top Rated Trailers & Clips News Box Office

Nights in Rodanthe (2008)

Movie Main Page
Movie Overview
Movie Details
Showtimes & Tickets
DVD/Video Info
Trailers & Clips
Cast and Credits
Awards & Nominations
Reviews and Previews
Critics Reviews
User Reviews
Photos
Premiere Photos
Production Photos
Community
Message Board
Shopping
Buy the DVD/Video
Other Resources
Web Sites

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Recommendations
Sign in to receive personalized recommendations.
Sign In Or Sign Up

Movie Lists
An all-time favorite?
A movie not to miss?
Add to My Movies!

Email this page
to a friend

Trailers & More: Watch the trailer for Nights in Rodanthe (2008)
Watch the Trailer

A doctor stops at an inn in North Carolina while traveling to reconcile with his estranged son. At the beach town, the doctor has a life-changing romance with an unhappily married woman.
Release Date: September 12th, 2008 (wide)
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some sensuality.
Distributors: Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution

See Full Details
Cast and Credits
Starring: Richard Gere, Diane Lane, Christopher Meloni, James Franco, Viola Davis
Directed by: George Wolfe
Produced by: Alison Greenspan, Doug Claybourne, Dana Goldberg
See Full Cast and Credits
Production Photos

View All (2) Production Photos...

Sponsored Links (What's This?)

Emovieposter.com $1 No Reserve Auctions
This week: 546 WONDERFUL Polish, Swedish, Japanese, 3,742 lobby cards.
www.emovieposter.com
Netflix Video Rental
Find Movies Here. Free Trial w/ Over 80k titles - No Late Fees.
www.Netflix-Info.com/movies
Saw 2 Movie
Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today.
www.ebay.com
Be in a Movie
Actors & models needed. No prior experience necessary. Get info now.
www.InstantCast.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Movies: In Theaters - Times & Tickets - Trailers - DVD - News & Gossip - Box Office - Browse Movies - more...
Yahoo! Entertainment: Movies - Music - TV - Games - Astrology - more...

Portions of this page Copyright 2008 Baseline. All rights reserved.
Copyright 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
Get Yahoo! Movies in your mailbox - movie recommendations & more!
Take Yahoo! Movies with you: Messenger : Mobile : RSS
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Help - Ad Feedback

o

I like both Richard and Diane, especially together!
Thanks for the info.

Carla

o

Thanks Kate---sounds like a good movie----Please drop in more often---I remember your lovely pictures of OBX
Florence

o

I just googled Rodanthe and they showed a little bit of the movie------It looks very interesting.

I want to see it !!

wouldn't mind renting that house !!!LOL

Florence

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here