Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katerosie_gw

Nights in Rodanthe

katerosie
15 years ago

I miss all of you so much. Gotta check out the preview - trailer Nights in Rodanthe, filmed on the OBX house is actually in Rodanthe available for rent called Serpendipity in Rodanthe. Movie suppose to be out in September. Will send some pics of something.

Katerose

Comments (7)

• carla17
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Kate, nice to hear from you. Where are you living now, still at OBX? Have any pics of those beautiful horses?

Carla

• zeffyrose
    15 years ago

Katerose---nice to hear from you. How are things?----It has been a long time.

am I missing something ??? Rodanthe is not familiar to me---

Please fill me in !!

Florence

• katerosie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Carla, Hi Florence

I havent been to the Outer Banks in North Caroline for a few years :( got rid my 4WD but my bro has a 4WD truck will have to talk him in to taking a road trip and will definitely take some pictures.

Florence I hope and pray you are well. I have not frequented the Rose Forum much because I live in an apartment. I do have a neighor who has about 10 rosebuses on her patio and will soon make the effort to go over to talk to her. The roses look very healthy.

Nights in Rodanthe written by Nicolas Sparks who wrote Time In A Bottle and The Notebook. Movie actually filmed in Rodanthe a part of the Outer Banks in NC. The house can actually be rented, called Serpendipity. They filmed some of the wild horses but there are actually no wild horses in Rodanthe, they had to go to the norther part of the OBX in Carova to film the horses.

So sorry for rambling. Thank you for your replies. I miss everyone so much who are a part of the Rose Forum. Saw a house for rent with a small back yard I could affort, unfortunately after I just started renting this apartment. The house has a small back yard. You know I would tear up all of the grass and put as many rose bushes as possible in that back yard !!!

Florence please take care. Again, I miss all of you so much. Since I don't have any roses now, but sill read a lot about roses because I know one day I will be blessed with a little yard - someday.

Love to all

Sincerely,
    Kate

• katerosie
    Original Author
    15 years ago

New User? Sign UpSign InHelpYahoo! ServicesYahoo!My Yahoo!MailMoreYahoo! ServicesNews
    Sports
    Finance
    EntertainmentMake Y! My Home PageYahoo! SearchYahoo! SearchSearchWEB SEARCHYAHOO! ENTERTAINMENT:GamesMoviesMusicomg!TVVideoTHE 9

Movies DVD My Movies Search Yahoo! Movies:

Movies Home In Theaters Showtimes & Tickets Coming Soon Top Rated Trailers & Clips News Box Office

Nights in Rodanthe (2008)

Movie Main Page
    Movie Overview
    Movie Details
    Showtimes & Tickets
    DVD/Video Info
    Trailers & Clips
    Cast and Credits
    Awards & Nominations
    Reviews and Previews
    Critics Reviews
    User Reviews
    Photos
    Premiere Photos
    Production Photos
    Community
    Message Board
    Shopping
    Buy the DVD/Video
    Other Resources
    Web Sites

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommendations
    Sign in to receive personalized recommendations.
    Sign In Or Sign Up

Movie Lists
    An all-time favorite?
    A movie not to miss?
    Add to My Movies!

Email this page
    to a friend

Trailers & More: Watch the trailer for Nights in Rodanthe (2008)
    Watch the Trailer

A doctor stops at an inn in North Carolina while traveling to reconcile with his estranged son. At the beach town, the doctor has a life-changing romance with an unhappily married woman.
    Release Date: September 12th, 2008 (wide)
    MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some sensuality.
    Distributors: Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution

See Full Details
    Cast and Credits
    Starring: Richard Gere, Diane Lane, Christopher Meloni, James Franco, Viola Davis
    Directed by: George Wolfe
    Produced by: Alison Greenspan, Doug Claybourne, Dana Goldberg
    See Full Cast and Credits
    Production Photos

View All (2) Production Photos...

Sponsored Links (What's This?)

Emovieposter.com $1 No Reserve Auctions
    This week: 546 WONDERFUL Polish, Swedish, Japanese, 3,742 lobby cards.
    www.emovieposter.com
    Netflix Video Rental
    Find Movies Here. Free Trial w/ Over 80k titles - No Late Fees.
    www.Netflix-Info.com/movies
    Saw 2 Movie
    Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today.
    www.ebay.com
    Be in a Movie
    Actors & models needed. No prior experience necessary. Get info now.
    www.InstantCast.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Movies: In Theaters - Times & Tickets - Trailers - DVD - News & Gossip - Box Office - Browse Movies - more...
    Yahoo! Entertainment: Movies - Music - TV - Games - Astrology - more...

Portions of this page Copyright 2008 Baseline. All rights reserved.
    Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
    Get Yahoo! Movies in your mailbox - movie recommendations & more!
    Take Yahoo! Movies with you: Messenger : Mobile : RSS
    Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Help - Ad Feedback

• carla17
    15 years ago

I like both Richard and Diane, especially together!
    Thanks for the info.

Carla

• zeffyrose
    15 years ago

Thanks Kate---sounds like a good movie----Please drop in more often---I remember your lovely pictures of OBX
    Florence

• zeffyrose
    15 years ago

I just googled Rodanthe and they showed a little bit of the movie------It looks very interesting.

I want to see it !!

wouldn't mind renting that house !!!LOL

Florence