Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Festival Dancers Walk around

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 9, 07 at 23:51

I just was going to go to the farmers market for some geraniums and I never leave without a camera and jackpot one of my favorite Festivals was happening in Washington Square Park. The Hare Krishna Festival floats dancing music color color color,,,,further up in Union Square Park some brake dancers, a jazz piano in an Italian restaurant you know my usual Saturday outing. Yes the man is balanced on his head ouuuuuuch just for a few seconds but stilll thats pavement! I hope you enjoy the color of the rest of the shots on the link at the end!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is a link that might be useful: Krishna Festival and Walk About

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Festival Dancers Walk around

great pix! And what a cool cross-section of humanity. NYC is high on my list of places to see, hopefully within the next year or 2...

o

What a great photographic essay Joe. and what a great place to live with all that happening almost on your front door. Thanks for bringing New York to us.

o

Ah, at work with a good connection I can finally look at these great pictures! Thank you, Joe. The colors fascinate me.

That kid is the cutest thing, lol.

It must be wonderful to have SO much going on from so many cultures. I'd love that.

o

Fabulous pics, Joe (so what else is new?)! I'm going to be in NYC for the weekend in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

o

These are wonderful. Musical child is so the soul of NYC. The krishnas. Why do I think I remember them wearing only white, or maybe goldish garments. Now they seem to be giving you these total eyeball freak colorful be-ins to shoot. Lucky us. You were there. Thanks. Ha...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here