Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank you

Posted by kathwhit z8, West OR (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 26, 07 at 14:32

Hi everyone:
I just wanted to check in and say thanks for the birthday greetings. 7-7-07 sure was lucky for me, and the start of a wonderful year I hope. I have been working at the Community College for a couple of days and lurking and checking in to see how you all are doing. I was sorry to hear that Pagan got turned down by SSI and happy that Mere is about to leave for England, and glad to see that Pete hasn't been Disneyed like he was last summer. Great to see photos by Joe, and comments from you all. I have been having fun camping, going to the beach, going to Reno to play cheap blackjack, hanging around the garden and walking Freddy. My midge cure worked, and my roses look great. I miss you all.
Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank you

Miss you also.

o
RE: Thank you

If you are as lucky as I, we will hear from you at school on August 13. That is far too soon for me. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Sammy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here