Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My two favorite commercials

Posted by sammy OK/7A (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 28, 08 at 22:21

1. The mother holding the child who is holding the cell phone. The child's arms are perched on the mother's shoulder, so that the mother cannot see what is in her hands (cell phone). The cell phone is ringing, and the mother is turning and turning - looking for the phone. She says she could use some help.

2. The guy interviewing for a job with the spot on his white shirt. The spot is talking so loud that the interviewer cannot even hear the guy applying for the job.

Sammy

Does anyone want school to start? No NO NO NO NO
(11th is my first day back)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My two favorite commercials

Sounds like an early start to me----We used to start school after Labor Day----

One of my favorite commercials was the elephant dancing to "singing in the rain"--I think it was GE.

I have a couple other ones--just can't think of them now--
Yes I do agree ---It is very quiet here .We used to be a very active group before so many splintered off for one reason or another.

Florence

o

I just saw a cute one where talking animals drive in a rented Prius through a wilderness.

I liked the superbowl commercial of the cowboys herding cats across the range. This is still on YouTube

Another great one on YouTube is the BBC's april fools day flying penguins. Look it up under BBC Penguins. Great fool the eye computer work and feels just like a british nature documentary.

I also am a big fan of the Budweiser Clydesdale ads and the photography/cinematography is always near perfection.

o

My favorite one on now is the phone commercial that uses the Apples in Stereo song. They even use the logo for the band on the phone. It's great for a band like that to get exposure.

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 7, 08 at 19:19

I like the Geico one where the lady is sitting on the couch next to the talking Mrs. Butterworth syrup bottle. The best line is the bottle saying, "Ooo! Someone put a logo over my face!"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here