Posted by pete41 9ab FL. (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 1, 07 at 8:12

I thought that was a guy.
Guess I am out of the loop.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nicole Richie confirms she is pregnant

ROTFLOL!!

Am glad she is reproducing - the world needs more brain-dead types like her around.

Simply reinforces for me the decision that if ever I am rich, I will certainly avoid the heck out of being famous.

o

Another one who I don't care if I ever hear about again, and Diane Sawyer is doing a two-part interview and 20/20 on this nobody. Don't we have elections coming up? Aren't there great teachers, mentors, life savers, inventors, philanthropists, etc., who really need to be interviewed? Oh, thank goodness for Charlie Rose and Tavis Smiley!

o

Yawn--though Pete's gender confusion is amusing. Evidently he spends too much time fishing. : )

Kate

o

Can't believe the media will do an interview with this bimbo. Yes, I agree there are a lot more worth while
people that should be interviewed or recognized for their work.

o

I saw something about this yesterday and the first thought that popped into my head is she's pregnant and isn't' she famous for being drunk all the time? That poor baby - it's already messed up and not even born as yet.

Aprille

o

Kate,
You can't spend too much time fishing.

o

Diane, I guess the press is bored too. Just another one of those rich hollywood babies. Join the real world Hollywood.
yuk yuk yuk

Carla

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 2, 07 at 18:21

I guess this means Pete is not the father.

o

Nowadays, a woman is not even supposed to have a little glass of wine while pregnant. I'm speechless.

Sammy

o

I thought it was marijuana and heroin, not alcohol. What could possibly be wrong with that plan?

Cheers,
Michelle

o

Lionel would be offended at your supposition Pete!!

lol

Ronda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here