Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
blast from the past

Posted by pagan 8b (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 21, 07 at 8:36

let's see how many of ya'll remember this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGNdvKvbxYQ&feature=PlayList&p=C63B795926B4B7CC&index=46&playnext=7

this goes out especially for Pete, cus I feel sure he will appreciate it the most...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: blast from the past

Never heard of this one, maybe just because we were in the middle of emmigrating at the time. August 1971 landed in Canada. But remember Oh so many others of that year that I loved.
Sugar, Sugar. Bridge over troubled waters, Cecelia, American Pie, Snowbird, Ann Murray - many more - Rod Stewart's Maggie May, and Niel Diamond coming out of my ying yang...........umm! that was a very good year! :smile
Pauline - Vancouver Island.

o
blast

ok, this one has one of my favorite - ok, my VERY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE all time actor!! he is a GOD!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBhX5pzZNvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here