Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
attn: Pagan-----question about your surgery!

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 5, 07 at 11:02

I think I read somewhere that you needed more surgery----I never read WHY !!!--I know you had a problem after the store display fell on you----is this surgery related to that-----

I've been worried about you.

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: attn: Pagan-----question about your surgery!

Florence - thanks so much for worrying, but you don't have to! I spent the weekend out of town, visiting fmaily, and just got home.

Yes, the surgery is for the damage caused by the Killer Column of Death. We think that my ongoing problems of pain with arm movement are caused by a thoracic vertebrae that the doc noticed before - so we exsdpect 1 or 2 more procedures before this is over. Nothing new with the lawsujit - the other guys requested more medical records, which were promptly sent. My atty. expects to have an offer on the table some time this month.

personally, I want blood...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here