Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks rose buddies

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 13, 07 at 11:32

I want to thank you all for prayers and good thoughts during this tragic time my family and I have suffered. My mother seems better today and I credit that to prayers. I appreciate all of you for your thoughtfulness and goodness!! We are moving on the best way we can.

your friend,
Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks rose buddies

Carla, I hope that things continue to look up for you and your family. I know all the things going on now have been hard to cope with. Enjoy your roses from your windows, it's just too hot to go out this week. :)

o

Carla, still thinking about you! especially every time I come on here. Still sending prayers up for you and yours.

Betty

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 13, 07 at 23:17

Carla, I'm so happy to hear your Mom seems better today - I know that's been another worry for you.

o

Thanks for the update, Carla.
Sammy

o

Carla,

You're such a sweetie. I hope everyone can find their inner strength soon and look forward to the future. Glad that your Mom is doing better.

o

Thanks you all. It means a lot because I know it comes from your hearts!

Carla

o

Carla in all the wildness going on in my own life in the last few weeks I missed your heartache. And I appear to have lost your e-mail address also. Send me an email honey.

o

Dear Carla, Our prayers and thoughts have been with your mum and you. I am glad she is feeling a little bit better, but we all know it will take time. Try and do some special things together, give yourselves (or your mum) some treats, new outfit, dinner, lunch or whatever. It is amazing how these little things help take your mind off and give a little bit of pleasure. That, from grief counsellors!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Pauline - Vancouver Island

o

Dear Carla,
I am so sorry to hear of the tragedies for your family :( I'm glad your mother is doing better... such a hard hard thing. Prayers for peace for all of you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here