Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Online stores. What do you like?

Posted by sammy OK/7A (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 1, 08 at 14:51

I am curious if there are any that I can add to my list.
Shoes - Zappos and Online Shoes.

For school clothes I like pants and tops. I have not worn skirts for years. Our classes are so large that pants seem far more easy.

I like Norm Thompson, Northern Reflections, LL Bean, Lands End (sometimes), Coldwater Creek, Cabelas, Casual Living, Chicos, Drapers and Damons (sometimes). Sometimes I like Sierra Trading Post.

What are some of your favorites?

Sammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Online stores. What do you like?

Since I retired, I don't have to wear dressy office clothes anymore. Love Coldwater Creek, though!

I still buy from Macys; love their INC line. I buy a lot of stuff from Old Navy and Kohls.

White House Black Market has nice clothing also; my daughter starts her student teaching in two weeks and bought some very nice skirts there on sale; they also have an on-line store and will adjust the sales receipt if it goes on sale after you purchase it.
-terry

o

For shoes I use Shoebuy, online shoes, zappos, and there is a new one called 6pm.com for dress shoes. I only use if they have free shipping.

o

I don't do a lot of on-line shopping, Sammy. I really like to try clothes on.
But I have bought numerous odd ball things through Amazon--music downloads, refrigerator filters, huge wheelbarrow--and have always gotten prompt service and good products.
I downloaded mp3 books from Borders on-line and am a compulsive consumer at emusic.com of wonderful indie music.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here