Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hi you guys

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 21, 07 at 17:31

Back from a relaxing beach trip at Isle of Palms in Charleston. Missed some time on here.
What's new?

Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hi you guys

Nice to see you back Carla. Do you have family/friends in Charlston? I remember you posting beautiful pictures of Charlston, not so long ago. Is it close to where you live.
Great that you were able to get away for a wee break, I am sure you were well in need of some rest and resusication.
Pauline - Vancouver Island

o

the only bad spot in Carla's vacation is that WE couldn't hook up!! Mainly my fault - I still cannot drive longer then a very few minutes, so I had to wait for DH to have a day off to drive me to where Carla was, and then my back decided IT didn't want to make the trip, so I was stuck at home with a pretty bad pain flare... oh well, carla understands, and there WILL be a next time! Actually, DH and I are planning on spending some serious time up Carla's way next year, once I am all recovered...

XOOXOXOX Carla!! max and the girls say HEY!

o

Hi Pauline, and thank you. I have been visiting Charleston for years. I grew up beside two sisters that live there and I'm crazy about the ocean and city there.
Pagan, sorry. :-) The vacation/rest was for my daughter too so we played it low key this time. Thought about you when we passed the air base. Didn't get to visit anyone else this time so don't feel bad.
I can't wait until you are better and free from all the pain!

Carla

o

Hey there, Carla! I'm glad you had a nice vacation :) I'm back from my Summer School trip and enjoying the heat, bwaha.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here