Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some relief from Epidural !!

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 7, 08 at 18:05

Thanks for all your kind wishes and prayers.
The epidural went well---I came home and slept the day away--

I've been walking pretty well still some pain on the left side but it certainly is better than it was---

Still can't sit too long but it is nice to be walking without all the pain--

I've talked to a few people who have had this procedure and from what I gather it works sometimes but not always and it is not permanent --but even a little relief is wonderful
I'm planning to go back to the Dr. who did my back operation and see what he thinks--

thanks again for thinking of me----

BTW--my roses are a mess-----lots of weeds etc----
Oh well--Tomorrow is another day !!!LOL (as Scarlet would say)

Love to all

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some relief from Epidural !!

That is good news, Florence. YOu can think much better without the pain, and it is also good that you are returning to your doctor.

Good luck.
Sammy

o

• Posted by hoovb z9 Southern CA (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 7, 08 at 19:16

I'm glad to hear you are getting some relief. That is very good news. Chronic pain is a terrible thing.

o

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 7, 08 at 21:17

Florence, that's great news! I'm happy for you, and so glad you are getting some well deserved rest from that ongoing pain. It was time for something to go in your favor! (((Hugs))))

o

I am glad to hear you have some relief. I had one about 5 years ago and it helped my neck problem. Only this year is the problem back. I'm seeing a chiropractor this time with some success.

o

I'm glad you have some relief from your back pain. Hopefully your surgeon will have some answers. I would think with all of the hospitals we have in our area, someone would have an answer for you.
Take care!

o

• Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 10, 09 at 18:53

What type of epidoral did you have?
If you're having sciatic pain, you might ask for an SI injection.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here