Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zeffyrose

Prayers needed for Pagan and me !!!

zeffyrose
16 years ago

I haven't been here much lately but I remember when I had my back surgery your prayers were greatly appreciated and sure did help---that surgery was a success so I'm asking for more on Mon.

this time it is my second hip-----Between the back and two hips I will soon be all metal---------LOL

Pagan and I are having surgery at almost the same time-----

Thanks in advance ------Probably won't be back for a while but I will be thinking of all my rosey friend.

Fondly,

Florence

Comments (16)

• carla17
    16 years ago

I will keep you both in my prayers! Please tell Bob how to post on here that you're ok.

Carla

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    16 years ago

Zeffy, you sailed through those first surgeries and you'll do the same with this one. You've been on my calendar for a while now (right beside my nephews wifes birthday :)) so prayers for you can't be forgotten on Monday.

Hurry back, your presence and energy will be missed here while you're away!

I'm especially interested in your MIS procedure and am looking forward to hearing about the differences when you are back to your computer. Remember, straight chair with seat the right height, two arms for standing :) Blessings!

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    16 years ago

Florence, you and pagan will be our favorite bionic women. We will be thinking of both of you. And, yes, be sure to get us a progress report.

Kate

• User
    16 years ago

Florence I Hope you and Pagan find some relief. You will both be in my prayers!

• meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
    16 years ago

I was thinking Bionic woman, LOL. Many prayers from here, Florence. My empathy for the unavoidable pain but remember that you'll be running marathons before long ;) At least enjoying things much more, and many wishes that all goes wonderfully!

• celeste/NH
    16 years ago

Florence,
    I having been praying for you all along, and I will say extra prayers for you on Monday....Pagan as well. May you have a speedy recovery and may this surgery bring you permanent relief. You are a ray of sunshine here on the forum, so hurry up and feel better so we can have you back!
    A card is on its way to you...

Here is a bouquet for you both, with best wishes...

Lots of hugs,

Celeste

{{gwi:207208}}

• carol_se_pa_6
    16 years ago

Florence:
    I just signed on to drop you a note wishing you lots of luck tomorrow because I lost your e-mail address and found everyone was a step ahead of me. Just relax and know that we will all be thinking of you and Pagan. I know Bob will take good care of you.
    Carol

• moodyblue
    16 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Hope you have a speedy recovery and can put all that pain behind you. Looking forward to hearing from you. We will be all here routing for your while you are recouperating.

Hugs to you both.

{{gwi:207209}}

With Love,
    Pauline - Vancouver Island

• duchesse_nalabama
    16 years ago

Florence, I just dropped by to see if there was any news of your surgery - I will be praying for you tomorrow. Just think of all the gardens you'll be able to walk through you're all healed up. Annie

• carla17
    16 years ago

Prayers already started!

• kathwhit
    16 years ago

Prayers and good wishes are coming your way. I wish you both a quick and relatively painless recovery!
    Love
    Kathy

• onewheeler
    16 years ago

I heard awhile ago that Florence came through the surgery with flying colors. Her daughter called a friend of a friend. Thought you would all be interested in hearing the good news.

Valerie

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    16 years ago

Valerie, Thanks! I've been watching the clock and wondering if she was at the tea, toast, and lime jello stage yet :)

• bettym_grow
    16 years ago

Speedy and pain free healing thoughts going your way Florence!

Betty

• onewheeler
    16 years ago

Florence called me yesterday and left a message, I was at work, darn.

She said the surgery went even better than expected, she was feeling great, she sounded great also. She wanted to say thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.

Valerie

• duchesse_nalabama
    16 years ago

Glad to know the surgery went well, annie