Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meredith_e

No trip to Ireland this X-mas, but no Viva Voce

Just an update for anyone curious...

I do NOT have to have a Viva Voce at school [yeah!] They submitted my other work to the Chairman and I was deemed good to move on without making up the part I missed based on my other work :) :) So I am still with the same group and won't be required to wait for anything.

That is excellent :) Honours is screwed, but there's always this coming year for that.

But I give the decision a huge FAIL in that I won't need to go over between now and next August. No Ireland!

I think I'm going to wail and whine and generally walk around muttering 'but the plans were so great.... I wanna go to Eiii-yer-laaaaand!' and basically be inconsolable on that point ;)

[Another friend from school and I considered having her call Dad saying she's from the school and that I do need to come over after all, but we decided that that's a bit Lucy and Ethel for even us ;]

Meanwhile I like Irish again and am hearing enough to be a very happy little obnoxious Yank, so that's very good.

So this concludes our World-O-Meredith update... we thank you for your patience... ;)

Comments (2)