Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
great websites for disneyland

Posted by andrewlina Z5 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 10, 06 at 19:18

I was sent to Disney a few years back,BUT this time I really want to go. I am taking my spouse and 2 children. I am planning on going next year and am looking for great websites that give great savings to Disneyworld(land?) in Florida and Sea World. I cannot afford this trip,but my kids are only young once! They are dying to go,so am I! Anyone got tips or anything,pass them on to me! Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: great websites for disneyland

If you belong to AAA, they have some discounts on tickets to WDW (4 or more days), Universal Studios and Sea World. Also packages with hotel discounts.

I've also been reading this site for a number of years, AllEarsNet.com. Deb keeps a lot of info on attractions, dining, hotels, etc., and she has an e-mail newsletter.

We haven't been in a long time (right after Animal Kingdom opened), but we'll probably take my nephew in a couple of years. Good luck!

o

Try laughingplace.com . It is the # website for all things Disney.

Here is a link that might be useful: Laughing Place

o

Timing is everything. If you are willing to take the kids out of school for a week, your trip will be more pleasurable. Waiting in line for an hour or more, in Florida heat, in July with kids IS NO VACATION! If this bothers you, work with the school to provide assignments and have the children write papers on the experience.

Also, go early each morning. I made sure I was waiting when each attraction opened in the morning. You get some time before the place is overflowing and hot. I remember entering Sea World on a Sunday morning as it opened. At some of the areas, I was the only person there and was able to converse with the employees on an informal basis to get all kinds of information. Sea World has great gardens.

o

Thanks for the great tips! My kids are 6 & 11 and I do not think there future college plans will be put in jeopardy if I take them out of school for a week. Keep the tips coming!

o

There are several great sites on the net, but I found this site and thought the layout was easy to navigate plus it's a great source for Disneyland Information. My family and i go to Disneyland every year and we hope you have a wonderful time every time you visit.

Here is a link that might be useful: Disneyland Information

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here