Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moodyblue_gw

Wal-Mart

moodyblue
16 years ago

A very loud, ill kempt, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter said pleasantly "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Lovely children you have there. Are they twins?"

The foul mouthed woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

"I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," replied the greeter."I just couldn't believe you actually got laid twice." "Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

Pauline

Comments (12)

• barb_in_dc
    16 years ago

I may very well be the only person who posts here who has NEVER set foot in a Wal-Mart in my entire life. There is not one in the District and I would surely not go out of my way to go to the 'burbs. We have one Home Depot, which is accessible by the subway, and that is bad enough.

When will you all say that "Enough is enough" and demand better products?

• rosiegirl_z10
    16 years ago

THAT is funny.
    Thanks for the laugh.

• moodyblue
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Rosie - that's why I brought it here so others could have a laugh like I did. I guess you need to be one of the millions that go to Wal-Mart now and then, or often when it is so close to where you live - 2km from me! in those dreadful burbs, so to speak.:) I guess if you do not go, you would not appreciate the humour in the last line......or that you just cannot take a joke! Rosie, glad you appreciated it too! :)
    Pauline - Vancouver Island

• carla17
    16 years ago

It's these types of people that make Wal Mart a nightmare.

Carla

• pete41
    16 years ago

Love Walmart but
    Fran thinks I should get a job as a greeter.She can just hear me.
    ``Come on you old fool,move it''.

• iowa_jade
    16 years ago

Yuck! Yuck!

Snort!

• anntn6b
    16 years ago

Great joke!

• kathy9norcal
    16 years ago

Yes, funny joke. Don't you just wish you could come up with a great response like that some time!
    I was in the garden section of Wallyworld one day and some employees left the pa system on. They were angry and grumbling about their jobs and didn't know it could be heard outside. Too funny--and for real.
    I used to be embarassed to go there, but I don't care anymore. The have my favorite doggie poop bags, and other stuff I can't find elsewhere. I was anti-Borders, too for a while and now go there all the time. Love that Seattle coffee, too.
    Kathy

• moodyblue
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Actually my hubby said he would never step foot in the store when it came to Canada several years' ago - now he goes often and buys some groceries because they are so cheap and we get all our bird feed and seed from there.
    Pauline

• meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
    16 years ago

Bwahaha! That is funny. Pretend it's in Dublin and you can post it on that hilarious site I mentioned (I've about read every post now). overheardindublin.com Or not.

Thanks for the chuckle ;)

• Molineux
    16 years ago

Snicker...

• kittymoonbeam
    16 years ago

Funny how different the walmarts can be. In south OC, they have some fancy ones. No Mc. Donald's in thoes. It feels just like a Target store. They have some things you won't find in the lower rent area walmarts. Another Walmart in a higher priced area in North OC has a beautiful garden department and the store always looks perfectly clean and well stocked. In a lower income area just 15 minutes away by freeway, the kids run wild, aisles are a mess. Shoppers crash you with their carts and the sales people look as though they're on their last nerve. It just depends on which walmart you go to.