Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not Even Halloween

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 8, 07 at 21:35

Today I had garden duty at our community Garden nice serene Monarchs migrating a hummingbird sighting some migrating finches ahhh wonderful. Then the ruckus started....ah @!(!(
what now. The streets were suddenly awash in freakfest an organized freakfest at that. Pardon me it was an "Art Parade" """""" I mean what are these folks going to do for Halloween. AH well at least they were mostly clothed. I had only 15 minutes for pictures before having to get back in the garden! this is what I got in 15 minutes
Mommy and daddy have the same boots!
Image Hosted by 
<BR>ImageShack.us
She looked like she could hardly breathe I guess sneezing would be a revelatory event
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kitty Kitty
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is a link that might be useful: ART? PARADE

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not Even Halloween

Hmmmmm, the horse didnt look very happy !! and "will the fries step foward? I love it. Just another day in New York?
Hummingbirds and finches would have been good.

o

Great shots. My favorite? The ketchup bottle of course!

Betty

o

a horse of course, my favorite.
Thank you for bringing a bit of your world to us

Carla

o

Definitely no sneezing but I'm happy to see that she's as pale as me!! Giant walking stuffed animal kitties - my kind of day :) Love the pink kid.

o

the poor kid looks a bit annoyed - could it be from being pink?? Good thing they didn't paint her?? Him?? the child blue....

I would love watching something like this! The closest we get locally is Spoleto, when some people go very 'artsy' on us. Charleston is such a conservative town!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here