Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Girls Rules

Posted by cajunrosegal 10 south florida (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 17, 07 at 22:42

Ok we had an airing of the "guys side"

Ladies feel free to chime in where I missed...

If we can put it down you can put it up your a big boy its not that difficult and we complain because we fall in you dont.

Compliments wont kill you.

Aiming at the toilet isnt that hard,if you need we can make a target for the bottom to give you something to aim at and make it a sport.

We arent your mother and shouldnt have to pick up after you, your a grown up so grow up.

Buying an appliance is NOT a gift its an APPLIANCE and is NEEDED.

Bringing flowers dosnt count if WE are the ones that grow them.

Changing the channel in the middle of OUR show when there is a perfectly good tv in the other room.

Taking out the garbage is actually making it IN the trashcan.

Remembering a birthday or anniversary shouldnt take a banner and a full band to jog your memory.

No we dont cook like your mom and we are HAPPY about that.

Being romantic isnt a slap to the rear and "good job!"

Going out shouldnt consist of a sports bar with a game on you could have ignored us at home watching.

Yelling at us for something you did will insure that we remember and embarass you with it at parties.

Wearing socks to bed is not considered sexy.

Sitting in your recliner and moving your feet while we clean the floor is not considerd help.

Telling us about any body function is an overshare.

Farting is not a sport...see above listing.

Programming electronics does not require special tools or a male apptitude, we can and have done it with out you.

What we wear isnt fine, you do look at victoria secret modles.

Finally we dont care if you have hair we like bald its sexy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Girls Rules

Oh sure bring Patrick Stewart into it.

Lance

o

Patrick Stewart is sexy. That is a given and may be etched in stone.

If you can remember the names of the SI swimsuit girls, you can remember our birthdays!!

o

"Farting is not a sport" ??

Obviously you have never been on a hunting or fishing trip.

o

Good one Harry!

"Remembering a birthday or anniversary shouldnt take a banner and a full band to jog your memory." DW says if I get the right month she is cool with it. I suppose that why we have been married for so long.

Not real good on the aiming bit either. We usually go for distance in our contests.

If I give DW a compliment, it makes her "spicious." Can't win, but it is fun aggravating eachother.

o

Ok, can someone explain to me how I can have a garden that changes all season long with annual beds that I constantly re design but all I have to do is put down a few bricks in some sand and suddenly all my male neighbors are coming up to me and saying "how nice" the yard looks. I don't get it. Is there something about men and hard scaping. The same thing happened when I had a new driveway poured.

o

Kitty, it's like when a dog hears a train in the distance, or walks by a hydrant that gives them the urge to hike and go. It's an inexplicable event or phenomenon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here