Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meredith_e

Help me fix this pic or I'll have to convert to Vampirism!

Photography buffs, can I get a little help, please? Other folks, is it just me and this monitor or am I paler than the white on your PC... and kind of oddly radiating a netherworldly glow or something, lol?! Made of chalk? Pale jokes are entirely acceptable, BTW. Redheads-having-no-souls only accepted if I like you, so tread lightly ;)

What is up with the color/brightness [y'all KNOW I don't know!] in these pics? I swear I'm not THAT pale compared to Dad, but they were taken within a minute or so of each other. The one of me needs to be used as my avatar but at the moment it's only fitting because it's Halloween month! It wasn't as bad on the office PC, so I don't know which is the truer way it shows to others, either.

--- Can someone fix me and send me back the avatar, please? I don't have any photo-editing capabilities for color, just cropping and the most basic of basics and my Sis is too busy. The day was the sort where I'm bound to be pale, wearing no makeup, etc and that's fine but OMG. I look like I'm about to feed on human young!

{{gwi:207954}}

{{gwi:207955}}

Thanks so much if anyone has a minute for this! My e-mail is crewswhicker at hotmail dot com. Unless there is no hope for this pic, I'd like to keep this one as my avatar for sentimental reasons of the day. A very good day :) And hopefully not a rotten pic otherwise - it's hard to find ones with me in them.

Comments (12)