Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pagan_gw

Happy Sunday-into-Monday Ya'll!!!!!

pagan
16 years ago

Yesterday was a fun day for moi!! I did the HOWL-O-WEEN deal in the a.m. Max and the Red Hat Pack DIDN'T WIN!!!! How could this happen??!! Max almost wasn't even IN the contest... Jessie was late and the contest had just ended by the time she got there - some fancy talking got us in. (that, and the sight of the registration fee!) Anyway, Max refused to walk while wearing his dress and hat, so I had to carry his furry butt... After it was over I promised him that he wouldn't have to do it again! So anyway, we grabbed a sandwich and went home to chill, then Ron dropped me off at the Garden Festival where I met my gardening buddy and we wandered around admiring and drooling. Such great plants! The festival was held at Middleton Plantation, a beautiful setting. I bought a couple of books, but my real test came near the end, as vendors were trying to avoid taking home their wares... I turned down a FREE FREAKIN' FLAT of VIOLAS and then some FREE HOLLIES!!! Mainly cus I can't dig holes yet and knew they would die before I could prevail upon Ron to plant them... Sigh...

Anyway, I DID ALL THAT AND I WASN'T HURTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(tired, yes, but in pain no!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (3)