Return to the Roses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers

Posted by zeffyrose_pa6b7 6b7 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 6, 07 at 11:14

I can't thank you all enough for your prayers ----It is comforting to have so many friends praying for me--

The surgery was successful----spent a week at St Lawrence Rehab and now I'm home

Bob has me propped up at the computer but I get tired rather quickly

My daughter and grandson will be visitng for the week-end

I hope Pagan is OK-

I will check back in a couple of days

Thanks again---

Love to all

Florence

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers

• Posted by morz8 Z8 Wa coast (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 6, 07 at 11:25

Hooray!!! What a great message to find on a rainy Saturday morning :)

Florence, I'm so glad you are home and thanks for letting us know. Please don't over do and make yourself too tired....a great little pearl of wisdom I got from a doctor one time - "any energy you needlessly expend is directing that energy away from healing". That stayed with me put that way, somehow it made more sense than 'don't wear yourself out' :)

Enjoy being back in your cozy home; I'd like to hear more when you feel stronger.

Hugs!

o

What a happy day Florence, delighted to see that you could sit long enough to write a little note to us. I am so happy for you. God Bless. Here's to a speedy recovery and being back to normal soon.

Love ya.

Valerie

o

So glad, Florence. Annie

o

Hi Florence,

I am so happy the surgery is behind you. Here's wishing you "as speedy as can be" recovery. Don't envy you all the exercises and what-not you will need to go through, but Heh, you will get strongr every day and soon you will be as good as new. Thank goodness for medical techology! Take great care.
Love Pauline

o

Great news, Florence. There's nothing like being able to come home to recover! And with gardening season coming to an end, there's not much to worry about outside! Take it easy and let Bob do all the work. :-)

Hugs,
Michelle

o

Florence, glad to hear you are doing ok.

o

Welcome back!

o

Oh hooray! It's wonderful to hear from you. More prayers and good thoughts are coming your way for a smooth recovery.

o

Yay Florence! So glad you are home and recovering. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you!
Love,
Kathy

o

That's great Florence. Take it easy so you're ready for some serious gardening come spring.

o

Welcome back Florence! It wasn't the same here without you. Let Bob take good care of you and hope to see you in the near future.

o

Hi Florence,
I am Glad everything is OK and that the new MI method of surgery worked.
Samuel

o

Healing thoughts for you Florence. I talked to Pagan and she sounds well and is off of her pain meds.

Carla

o

Good to see you back. Rest well!!

Ronda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Roses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here